Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate 2:1 80g
CITRULLINE MALATE (2:1)
MUSCULAR ENDURANCE ENHANCER
CITRULLINE MALATE improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this through 5 main functions:
- Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine).
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels thereby improving vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
ALLMAX's CITRULLINE MALATE [2:1] WITH 2 L-CITRULLINE AMINO ACIDS BOUND TO 1 MALATE
Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
ALLMAX Citrulline Malate is available in a 80 g size.
|Directions of Use||
Take 1 scoop (2 g) of ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Can be added to pre-workout formulas such as MUSCLEPRIME® and RAZOR8®. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
Ask and Answer1
How long would it take to get the product delivered?
Answer this Questionadmin 9 months ago1 business day